URGENT – Legislators need to act NOW. Word in Springfield is that the General Assembly plans to meet next week but NOT to talk about energy. Their focus currently is on redistricting but they can do BOTH.
Please call and email your lawmakers and leadership TODAY and tell them solar must be addressed NOW. Don’t let the solar industry die in Illinois. This is all hands on deck for solar and climate advocates!
Please let our legislative leaders know:
- The solar industry is beyond being able to wait for an energy package.
- Solar companies have been bleeding jobs for over two years.
- Small businesses are now closing
- National companies are preparing to leave.
- Climate goals will be impossible to reach with a severely damaged and decimated solar industry.